We moved! It was quite the process but we are settled into our new place and the boxes for the most part are unpacked. We are loving the house already and I will post pictures in the future so you can see our new digs.
Here are just some photos of the latest things we have been up to. It is summer time so Evan is off and enjoying the time as always. Right now he is backpacking with two buddies and I am very excited for him to come home tomorrow. Friday I left for Shaver Lake with some great friends for a girls weekend and I came home on Sunday morning at 6:30am. Evan left at 7:30am for his trip so we were seriously like passing ships. I miss being together as a family but the girl time was great for me and I know his guy time is good for him.
The Girls
Our ghetto floating device. Hey, we went green!
We are slowly starting the potty training process. Alek has gone a couple times but I wouldn't say we are going hardcore yet. While I was in Shaver Daddy got him more comfortable with sitting on his potty chair. He also apparently introduced him to reading on the potty. Such a guy thing right? Now he says he needs a book when he sits down. Hilarious! He will kill me later for this photo but it was just too cute.
I just love date nights. It is only about once or twice a month that we get away for dinner but when we do it is such a wonderful time. We love to take our time and the conversation is always great. It really does re-center us and brings us closer. We have such wonderful family to watch our little boy and that is such a blessing. He could care less that we are there once one of them walks through the door. Thanks T. Bek for watching him for us.
No comments:
Post a Comment