Last night we converted Alek's bed into his toddler bed. Lately when we have gone in to get him in the morning he would say, "I'm stuck, I'm stuck in here". So we thought he was probably ready to move to the next stage. So far he did great last night and took a 3 hour nap today with no problems. When Evan walked in this morning however, he had his bear, snake and monkey (his bed buddies) underneath the bed with his blankie like he was playing. So who knows how long he was up doing that. He looks even bigger to me now. It was kind of the last baby thing for me and so I was a little sad but also glad to see him change and grow. Not having to lift his 30 pound little body over the rail is nice too. I also like kissing him goodnight while he sleeps which I couldn't do since his mattress was so low and the rail so high. I'm sure I will have some photos or stories in the future of the mischief he is bound to get into with this new independence.
You guys are moving? I never got to see the "new" house! Good luck to Evan - our family has been down that Master route. We're proud of him and you! Can't wait to see you in Sept. Love you!
ReplyDelete