
Along with all the other change that has been happening, I figured I needed a different look too. I was way overdue on a haircut and kinda last minute thought...what the heck...let's cut bangs. I really didn't want to cut my hair because I've been growing it out for so long and have come to love the length. So the next option was bangs. I can't even remember the last time I had bangs. Maybe 10? I also liked the idea of them to cover the wrinkle lines I have on my forehead that have become more prominent the last couple years. Hmmm, wonder why. Anyway, it's something new and thought I'd share. Who knows how long they will last but already I feel different which I like.
Love the bangs. And the new blog look! Looks like you figured it all out.
ReplyDeleteLove them!!!! You look so cute!
ReplyDelete