Hello world! I can’t believe my last post was October! Where do I even start….honesty is always a good place. I’ve been overwhelmed the last couple of months with work. I have been busy on multiple projects that just happened to hit all at once in December along with the start of one of the biggest projects I’ve ever worked on in my 7 years at FD in January. I have had many sleepless stress filled nights, anxiety and pure exhaustion. Evan has felt similar due to some frustrations with his job and so we have been quite the pair.
We enjoyed the holidays in a quieter way this year and had a lot of time at home. Evan and I did a lot of talking and dreaming. This craziness has really made us reflect on the quality of life we want to have for our family. I have asked myself many times during the last two months, “what is the lesson God would have me learn during this season”? I feel like I have had no time for God and due to my stress level and exhaustion I’m not exactly reflecting him well to others. So what is it? I’m still discovering this answer but one thing that has become crystal clear is that we don’t want to continue in this pattern.
Our vision for our next chapter has become even more clear and we have a major drive like never before to accomplish it. The exact timing of course is up to God but we know what is good and healthy and what is not for our family. We were glad to close the chapter on 2009. There were some good but hard decisions made and so here is to 2010! We are seeking God more than ever in regards to our future. He is and has always been faithful to us and I know he will lead us in the right direction. In the meantime, we are focusing on the present and the many blessings we have.
I will post some pictures on the next round but just wanted to wish everyone a Happy New Year and may God work amazing things in your lives in 2010.
Glad you made a post. Hang in there. I will pray for you all. Love you
ReplyDeleteI'm sorry it's been so stressful. We will definitely keep praying for you guys! Realizing this stuff is half the battle and it's evident that you are allowing the Lord to guide you. We get into the same patterns sadly and have to let the Lord teach us new ways to live out our life glorifying him. You guys can do it though! We love you so much and can't wait to see you guys again! As always, let us know if we can ever do anything!
ReplyDelete