April 6, 2009

Feeling Helpless

I know this is such a sad photo to post but this is tonight and my little one obviously is not feeling well. He is a nakie boy (as we say) because his bum is so rashed up he didn't want to sit down and we felt some cool air on it would probably feel good. It started in the last day or so but is hard to say if it is molars coming in or sickness coming on. These are the moments when it is hard on a Mommy. Your heart breaks when they are sick. You want to heal all their hurts and sometimes just holding them is what you and they need. Blankies help too. I love that I'm the one he wants during these times but I so badly want to help and fix it. Anyway, I knew you Mommies could relate and although he looks sad, he looks pretty sweet too. I know there will be so many hurts I can't heal but I hope he will always want to come to me. Whether it be in the form of a hug, prayer or advice. I will always be a place for my little one to rest. 



1 comment: