Friday was the start of baseball season for Evan at school. So of course Alek and I attended the first game. This is his fourth year as head coach and I am proud to say that Alek has been at the last three seasons. first season in Mommy's belly (that was an uncomfortable season for me) 2nd season as a little one (a lot more work than fun) and this year a happy little boy who shows promise as a baseball player. First off he wanted to wear his Dodger hat...given to him from his Deda. He looked so cute in it. Then he spent the next hour throwing the baseball and chasing after it. I rolled him some grounders and he loved that too. I was shocked that one baseball kept him so occupied. It was nice because I was actually able to watch the game and him at the same time. You could tell Evan was so proud that he so far enjoys the sport. He actually has a pretty good arm. Friday was a glorious day and it was so fun to be out at the ball park supporting Evan and watching my little one become less of a baby and more of a boy. I look forward to the season. Go Woods!
SO VERY CUTE!!!! I know what you mean about the baby becoming a boy!
ReplyDelete