Fun day at the park
All dancing to the music
Waiting so patiently for Pumpkin Pie
Today is Turkey Day and I woke up to a house full of people which was such a fun way to start the day. My brother Jeremy, his wife Jen and my three adorable nieces Kenedi, Kalei and Kadyn are staying with us for a couple of days. I love having them! We will be going to Mom and Dad's for Turkey dinner in the afternoon. Friday we are also going to hang out. The guys will have some guy time and the girls are going to take the kids to the park and then back to Mom's for naptime and girl time. My Grandparents from San Diego also came up and are staying with my parents. My sister Michelle, her husband Jeremy my nephew Christopher and baby on the way Isabelle will be coming over as well. I cannot wait for the 5 cousins to get together and have a big play fest. Auntie Jen and Kenedi made them turkey hats to wear so they will all be running around like the little turkeys that they are. The oldest is Kenedi and she is almost 5 and the youngest (until December when Isabelle comes) is Kadyn who is 8 months so we have a lot of little ones which makes it that much more fun and crazy! The times we all get together are becoming a little more few as our families grow but in a way I feel like the time we do get to spend is so rich and full of amazing memories for us and now for our kids too. I feel so blessed and thankful. Hope you are able to reflect on what you are thankful for today as well.
Sounds like fun! We missed out on all the Thanksgiving festivities since Ethan and I got the flu from Austin. We had to postpone till Saturday with my parents. I wish we could have all been up there! I'm glad you guys got to see each other and the cousins got to play together. That's the best because all of the adults just get to sit and talk!! Miss you!
ReplyDelete